Labor relations are increasingly dynamic, and need to adapt to the changes brought about by changes in labor legislation. Therefore, the market requires diligence from companies, so that they stay competitive.
SV Law assists its clients to find customized solutions and a close relationship with their businesses. We have a multidisciplinary approach, aiming to adapt the law to the reality of our clients with the least possible impact. We always keep updated on the new labor issues that may affect the clients’ business models, as well as labor relations.
The labor law area of SV Law advices companies from a wide range of sectors, with emphasis on preventive advice. We are also recognized as a reference in the market by the main national and foreign publications.
Our work includes:
- Advice on labor laws and practices, judicial and administrative litigation
- Review and adaptation of Global HR policies to Brazilian law
- Advice on the hiring and dismissal of executives
- Development & implementation of benefit plans and remuneration policies
- Advice on hiring expatriate workers
- Strategic advice on trade union negotiations
- Acting in audits supporting corporate operations
- Representation of clients in strategic litigation